- Create tangible employment opportunities for black creative talent in all aspects of the TV & Film industry.
- Educate Black students in high school, college and postgraduate about career paths in the TV & Film industry.
- Expose the TV & Film industry to the black creative community for new content, creatives ideas and talent planning, and pipeline development.
The TBL aims to secure the tools the candidates and participants need to succeed in their future roles in the industry by:
- Developing a deep understanding of how to maneuver, navigate and create longevity within the TV & Film industry.
- Making the Industry entry barrier permeable and Devoting to change the landscape of the tv and film marketplace.
- Revamping the narrative on how to diversify the industry by unique and effective.
- Celebrating, supporting and exposing diversified companies
Recruiting | Mentorship | Continuous Internal Network